Graphene is one of the wonders of the science world, with the potential to create foldaway mobile phones, wallpaper-thin lighting panels and the next generation of aircraft. The new finding at the University of Manchester gives graphene's potential a most surprising dimension graphene can also be used for distilling alcohol.
- Graphene may have advantages over copper for IC interconnects at the nanoscaleThu, 4 Jun 2009, 12:51:07 EDT
- Graphene gives up more of its secretsFri, 15 Jul 2011, 10:05:01 EDT
- New graphene 'nanomesh' could change the future of electronicsFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:29:20 EST
- Penn scientists demonstrate potential of graphene films as next-generation transistorsThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:28:59 EDT
- With support, graphene still a superior thermal conductorThu, 8 Apr 2010, 14:52:19 EDT