Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 07:00 in Health & Medicine
The number of US pedestrians who have been killed or badly injured while wearing headphones has tripled in six years, according to a study published Tuesday.
- University of Maryland study: Headphone-distracted pedestrians face death, serious injuryTue, 17 Jan 2012, 16:04:20 EST
- MP3 headphones interfere with implantable defibrillators, pacemakersSun, 9 Nov 2008, 10:49:34 EST
- Study: Number of people with Alzheimer's disease may triple by 2050Thu, 7 Feb 2013, 13:08:30 EST
- Cell phone studies: While walking or driving, cell phones increase traffic, pedestrian fatalitiesWed, 4 Mar 2009, 16:12:00 EST
- Pedestrians at serious risk when drivers are 'permitted' to turn leftTue, 2 Apr 2013, 19:37:36 EDT