Friday, January 13, 2012 - 12:31 in Health & Medicine
A study about how wearing contact lenses affects glaucoma measurements has been named the top presentation at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine's annual St. Albert's Day research symposium.
- Wearing contact lenses can affect glaucoma measurementsSat, 14 Jan 2012, 10:35:47 EST
- Kids with contact lenses like their looks better than kids with glassesMon, 2 Mar 2009, 4:09:28 EST
- Multifocal contact lenses may reduce vision for night drivingWed, 3 Nov 2010, 15:04:49 EDT
- Smart contact lensesThu, 31 Jul 2008, 9:07:45 EDT
- Contact lenses are home to pathogenic amoebaeMon, 20 Oct 2008, 9:36:28 EDT