Monday, December 5, 2011 - 08:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The thin slices of dinosaur bone that Ellen-Thérèse Lamm produces and the colorful photographs taken of these fossils under a Montana State University microscope continue to gain new audiences.
- New Montana State research sheds light on South Pole dinosaursFri, 5 Aug 2011, 1:03:37 EDT
- Test shows dinosaurs survived mass extinction by 700,000 yearsThu, 27 Jan 2011, 13:53:48 EST
- Yale scientists complete color palette of a dinosaur for the first timeThu, 4 Feb 2010, 14:40:32 EST
- New Montana State University, Pennsylvania study reveals North America's biggest dinosaurWed, 7 Dec 2011, 14:36:40 EST
- Dinosaurs significantly taller than previously thought, MU researcher findsThu, 30 Sep 2010, 17:30:16 EDT