A new pilot study is getting underway in Rhode Island aimed at improving depression in nursing home rehabilitation patients, all through telemedicine. Geriatric mental health specialists from Rhode Island and The Miriam hospitals will work with patients in the Evergreen House Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center in East Providence to test the program.
- Can telemedicine improve geriatric depression?Sun, 3 Oct 2010, 14:41:00 EDT
- Telemedicine expands reach of care for Parkinson's patientsWed, 17 Jun 2009, 11:45:16 EDT
- Timely depression diagnosis critical to maintain health of elderlyTue, 9 Nov 2010, 13:36:17 EST
- Injury and hazards in home health care nursing are a growing concernWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:05:03 EDT
- Rhode Island and Miriam researchers say patient gender may influence nuclear stress test referralsWed, 8 Jun 2011, 17:35:37 EDT