(Medical Xpress) -- This week, the deficit reduction supercommittee failed to reach a consensus in creating a plan to reduce the national deficit by at least $1.2 trillion. Psychological science can provide some insights into the difficulties faced by the supercommittee members as they proceeded with the negotiations under intense political pressure and public scrutiny.
- Special section on stigma in Perspectives on Psychological Science: Group differences, not deficitsTue, 14 Dec 2010, 15:33:33 EST
- The perils of 'bite-size' scienceThu, 29 Dec 2011, 10:23:38 EST
- Science showcase presents psychology's 'hands-on' benefitsThu, 4 Aug 2011, 13:05:38 EDT
- Who's wealthy? Beyond net worth, asset and debt levels change our perceptionsTue, 10 Jan 2012, 16:42:39 EST
- The freedom of powerMon, 1 Dec 2008, 17:15:10 EST