Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 10:31 in Health & Medicine
A research team led by UT Southwestern Medical Center scientists has identified an atypical metabolic pathway unique to some tumors, possibly providing a future target for drugs that could reduce or halt the spread of cancer.
- UT Southwestern team identifies tumor-specific pathwayTue, 22 Nov 2011, 14:35:57 EST
- UT Southwestern scientists discover new pathway to potential therapies for advanced prostate cancer Mon, 25 Jul 2011, 17:32:33 EDT
- Key pathway in end-stage prostate cancer tumor progression blockedTue, 20 Jul 2010, 16:36:42 EDT
- UT Southwestern scientists uncover protein that thwarts tumor invasionMon, 7 Jun 2010, 12:32:55 EDT
- Combining targeted therapy drugs may treat previously resistant tumorsSun, 30 Nov 2008, 14:07:42 EST