Monday, November 21, 2011 - 07:30 in Health & Medicine
(Medical Xpress) -- A UT Arlington researcher’s recent work may hold clues as to why hypertension is more severe and strikes earlier in the African-American population.
- Researchers uncover genetic variants linked to blood pressure in African-AmericansThu, 16 Jul 2009, 21:43:00 EDT
- Hypertension develops early, silently, in African-American menMon, 17 Nov 2008, 4:57:06 EST
- African-Americans with high blood pressure need treatment sooner, more aggressivelyMon, 4 Oct 2010, 17:34:15 EDT
- High blood pressure linked to earlier death among African-American breast cancer patientsWed, 4 Mar 2009, 12:23:59 EST
- Storytelling may help control blood pressure in African-AmericansTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:34:19 EST