An expanded list of standards, new cybersecurity guidance and product testing proposals are among the new elements in an updated roadmap for Smart Grid interoperability released today for public comment by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- NIST releases update to smart grid frameworkWed, 26 Oct 2011, 18:35:57 EDT
- Updated NIST software uses combination testing to catch bugs fast and easyWed, 10 Nov 2010, 11:22:57 EST
- NIST finalizes initial set of smart grid cyber security guidelinesWed, 15 Sep 2010, 17:16:54 EDT
- Draft NIST report on Cowboys facility collapse released for commentTue, 6 Oct 2009, 19:09:35 EDT
- NIST releases final WTC 7 investigation reportThu, 20 Nov 2008, 14:57:11 EST