The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has issued for public review and comment two draft guides to securing wireless communication networks. NIST is requesting comments on the two publicationsone on Bluetooth networks and one on wireless local area networksby Nov. 10, 2011.
- Wake-up call: Draft security pub looks at cell phones, PDAsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 11:42:26 EDT
- New publication offers security tips for WiMAX networksWed, 7 Oct 2009, 9:08:48 EDT
- Draft NIST report on Cowboys facility collapse released for commentTue, 6 Oct 2009, 19:09:35 EDT
- 2 publications recommend organization-wide IT security risk managementThu, 6 Jan 2011, 13:04:53 EST
- NIST releases draft report on South Carolina furniture fire studyFri, 12 Nov 2010, 16:02:20 EST