Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 12:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Just as a corset improves the appearance of its wearer by keeping everything tightly together, rigidly constraining insulating materials in electrical components can increase their energy density and decrease their rates of failure.
- Restraint improves dielectric performance, lifespanWed, 26 Oct 2011, 15:34:35 EDT
- For heart failure patients, risk of in-hospital death has decreased; readmission rate has increasedTue, 1 Jun 2010, 17:51:37 EDT
- Better lithium-ion batteries are on the way from Berkeley LabFri, 23 Sep 2011, 16:36:51 EDT
- New type of liquid crystal promises to improve performance of digital displaysTue, 5 Oct 2010, 13:32:59 EDT
- Self-management counseling for patients with heart failure does not improve outcomesTue, 21 Sep 2010, 17:15:32 EDT