Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 09:00 in Biology & Nature
Europe's top court on Tuesday banned researchers from patenting any process to extract stem cells when it leads to the destruction of a human embryo.
- Stem cells poised to self-destruct for the good of the embryoThu, 3 May 2012, 15:14:02 EDT
- Human embryonic stem cells developed from 4-cell embryo; world first may lessen ethical concernsWed, 9 Jul 2008, 6:35:48 EDT
- New skin stem cells surprisingly similar to those found in embryosWed, 9 Dec 2009, 12:25:15 EST
- Divided appeals court rules on BRCA caseMon, 1 Aug 2011, 9:32:09 EDT
- What to do with leftover embryos in fertility clinics?Wed, 24 Sep 2008, 16:22:16 EDT