New online research led by the University of Leicester reveals that over 200,000 people living in Britain may have fallen victim to online romance scams far more than had been previously estimated. The study is believed to be the first formal academic analysis to measure the scale of this growing problem.
- Romance scams online hit hundreds of thousands of victimsTue, 27 Sep 2011, 20:37:14 EDT
- From bullying to relationships: Mapping our online communicationsSun, 20 Jan 2013, 8:32:00 EST
- Simple injection could save the lives of thousands of accident victims worldwideWed, 11 Aug 2010, 10:16:31 EDT
- People who believe in justice also see a victim's life as more meaningful after tragedyTue, 14 Dec 2010, 13:07:30 EST
- Online nutrition courses: Fad or growing trend?Tue, 8 Mar 2011, 1:05:31 EST