Monday, August 29, 2011 - 09:00 in Earth & Climate
The UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) on Monday warned about a new mutant strain of the deadly bird flu H5N1 virus in China and Vietnam, saying there could be a "major resurgence" of the disease.
- 'Intrabody' can mop up mutant protein in Huntington's disease modelMon, 26 May 2008, 3:49:17 EDT
- Novel compound found effective against H5N1 avian influenza virusThu, 25 Feb 2010, 20:32:53 EST
- Birds call to warn friends and enemiesThu, 3 Dec 2009, 17:40:24 EST
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Haima poised for Vietnam landfallFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:02:09 EDT
- Tropical Storm Parma headed to VietnamTue, 13 Oct 2009, 17:23:38 EDT