As if President Barack Obama doesn't already have enough to worry about, a statistical analysis of presidential ranking surveys suggests that he is likely to be viewed as an "average" president by expert evaluators if he serves only one term, according to a Baylor University researcher.
- UC Riverside researcher names lichen after President Barack ObamaWed, 15 Apr 2009, 14:09:18 EDT
- Survey: Few people believed campaign rumors about Obama, McCainThu, 22 Jan 2009, 13:08:04 EST
- FASEB praises President Obama for increasing funding for research in his FY 2012 budgetTue, 15 Feb 2011, 11:02:28 EST
- What do Obama and Snapple have in common?Mon, 20 Oct 2008, 19:35:38 EDT
- The Obama effect: Researchers cite President's role in reducing racismThu, 12 Feb 2009, 11:38:32 EST