Scientists at the Allen Institute for Brain Science have taken an important step in identifying how the brain organizes itself during development. The findings, published in the Journal of Comparative Neurology today, describe in more detail than ever before the consequences of the loss of a key molecule involved in establishing proper brain architecture during brain development.
- Novel analysis by Allen Institute sheds new light on the mechanisms of brain developmentMon, 1 Aug 2011, 15:36:32 EDT
- Partnership of genes affects the brain's developmentSun, 13 Feb 2011, 13:32:34 EST
- Process important to brain development studied in detailMon, 7 Nov 2011, 10:05:01 EST
- 'Runaway' development implicated in loss of function of the aging brainMon, 19 Jul 2010, 17:22:44 EDT
- Study shows how cocaine impairs fetal brain developmentTue, 10 Jun 2008, 0:28:34 EDT