Monday, August 1, 2011 - 09:30 in Physics & Chemistry
A new source of very cold electrons will improve the quality and speed of nanoimaging for drug and materials development to a trillionth of a second.
- Cold electrons to aid better design of drugs and materials Mon, 1 Aug 2011, 10:31:44 EDT
- New material interface improves functioning of non-silicon-based electronic devicesTue, 19 Feb 2013, 10:36:42 EST
- Eco-friendly defense against erosion in arctic regionsWed, 7 Oct 2009, 9:34:24 EDT
- Nano changes rise to macro importance in a key electronics materialWed, 8 Apr 2009, 12:37:36 EDT
- X-rays reveal molecular arrangements for better printable electronics Thu, 26 Apr 2012, 1:36:22 EDT