Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 14:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Instead of calming fears, the death of Osama bin Laden actually led more Americans to feel threatened by Muslims living in the United States, according to a new nationwide survey.
- Survey: Killing of bin Laden worsened Americans' views of US MuslimsWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:38:51 EDT
- Survey: Few people believed campaign rumors about Obama, McCainThu, 22 Jan 2009, 13:08:04 EST
- Why Americans believe Obama is a MuslimTue, 31 Aug 2010, 10:36:50 EDT
- UC Davis researcher begins study of Osama bin Laden audio tapesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:56:29 EDT
- How Twitter broke its biggest story, #WeGotBinLadenThu, 26 Apr 2012, 12:38:45 EDT