Monday, July 11, 2011 - 02:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Videogame powerhouse 1C Company is tapping into history with action titles that show who the good guys are in a battle can depend on which army is being asked.
- Action videogames change brainsFri, 27 Apr 2012, 4:09:36 EDT
- Psychological downside to strike actionWed, 30 Jul 2008, 10:56:44 EDT
- Infants draw on past to interpret present, understand other people's behaviorThu, 22 Jan 2009, 13:49:44 EST
- Western researchers can predict future actions from human brain activityWed, 29 Jun 2011, 19:14:05 EDT
- Seeing with your hands? Hand amputation may result in altered perception around the handsWed, 6 Jan 2010, 14:43:57 EST