Thursday, July 7, 2011 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
Biology textbooks maintain that the main function of sex is to promote genetic diversity. But Henry Heng, Ph.D., associate professor in WSU's Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics, says that's not the case.
- Wayne State University researcher argues that sex reduces genetic variationThu, 7 Jul 2011, 17:34:42 EDT
- Insights into primate diversity: Lessons from the rhesus macaqueThu, 28 Jun 2012, 22:03:07 EDT
- Researchers uncover genetic link to age-related cataractsThu, 30 Jul 2009, 21:09:31 EDT
- 23andMe identifies 2 novel genetic associations and substantial genetic component for Parkinson's Fri, 24 Jun 2011, 9:34:43 EDT
- The sexual tug-of-war -- a genomic viewMon, 15 Mar 2010, 21:36:01 EDT