Wednesday, July 6, 2011 - 02:30 in Health & Medicine
Celecoxib may emerge as a potent chemopreventive agent for lung cancer, according to a recent study in Cancer Prevention Research, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- Celecoxib may prevent lung cancer in former smokersWed, 6 Jul 2011, 0:33:12 EDT
- Broccoli may lower lung cancer risk in smokersTue, 18 Nov 2008, 14:52:36 EST
- Is short-term Celecoxib intervention a effective method for preventing gastric carcinogenesis?Wed, 28 Oct 2009, 11:46:59 EDT
- Gefitinib may have chemopreventive benefits in pancreatic cancerMon, 8 Nov 2010, 13:32:58 EST
- Lung tumors in never-smokers show greater genomic instability than those in smokersTue, 5 Jul 2011, 5:02:15 EDT