Institute for Solid State Physics, the University of Tokyo and RIKEN announced that researchers from both institutes succeeded in the magnetic control of anomalous Hall effect (AHE) induced by spin chirality. Details were published in Physical Review Letters.
- Spin pumping effect proven for the first timeMon, 12 Sep 2011, 11:34:56 EDT
- Device controls electron spin at room temperatureMon, 6 Apr 2009, 10:29:12 EDT
- Curved carbon for electronics of the futureSun, 23 Jan 2011, 13:51:42 EST
- Quantum twist: Electrons mimic presence of magnetic fieldFri, 13 Feb 2009, 15:57:05 EST
- Putting a new spin on current researchFri, 14 Nov 2008, 19:28:41 EST