Monday, June 27, 2011 - 16:00 in Earth & Climate
The Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) satellite passed over Tropical Depression Meari as it neared a landfall in southwestern North Korea on June 26. TRMM did not observe any heavy rainfall, but did see moderate rainfall with the system.
- NASA sees Tropical Depression Meari about to cross North VietnamMon, 27 Jun 2011, 17:02:49 EDT
- NASA satellite sees Tropical Depression 06W near the PhilippinesFri, 17 Jun 2011, 17:03:40 EDT
- NASA's TRMM Satellite measures Cyclone Ului's Australian rainfall from spaceMon, 22 Mar 2010, 18:10:55 EDT
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Meari headed for North Korea landfallFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:01:52 EDT
- NASA's TRMM sees heavy rainfall in Cyclone Laila's India landfallThu, 20 May 2010, 16:27:26 EDT