Friday, June 24, 2011 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
There are going to be two landfalling tropical cyclones in the Northwestern Pacific Ocean basin this weekend, Haima in Vietnam and Tropical Storm Meari in North Korea. NASA infrared satellite imagery today shows the Meari is stronger than Haima.
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Meari headed for North Korea landfallFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:01:52 EDT
- NASA satellite gets 2 tropical cyclones in 1 shotThu, 23 Jun 2011, 15:38:50 EDT
- NASA satellite sees massive Tropical Storm Meari headed for TaiwanWed, 22 Jun 2011, 17:37:51 EDT
- NASA sees Tropical Depression Meari about to cross North VietnamMon, 27 Jun 2011, 17:02:49 EDT
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Haima poised for Vietnam landfallFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:02:09 EDT