Thursday, June 9, 2011 - 17:00 in Earth & Climate
GOES-13 satellite imagery on June 9 shows that the pesky low pressure area in the north Caribbean Sea is stretching out and bringing soaking rains to Cuba, Hispaniola, Jamaica and Puerto Rico.
- Stretched-out low soaking the Caribbean in GOES-13 satellite imageryFri, 10 Jun 2011, 15:34:28 EDT
- NASA sees the low that won't quit: System 94LFri, 10 Jun 2011, 15:35:35 EDT
- NASA satellites see System 97L serve up a soakingWed, 21 Jul 2010, 17:29:23 EDT
- NASA sees Hurricane Beatriz 'wink' on the Mexican coastTue, 21 Jun 2011, 16:36:25 EDT
- NASA satellites see Nicole become a remnant, another low soaking US East CoastThu, 30 Sep 2010, 16:23:51 EDT