(Medical Xpress) -- Customizing targeted therapies to each tumor's molecular characteristics, instead of a one-size-fits-all approach by tumor type, may be more effective for some types of cancer, according to research conducted by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Matching targeted therapies to tumor's specific gene mutations key to personalized cancer treatmentFri, 3 Jun 2011, 15:33:36 EDT
- Combining targeted therapy drugs may treat previously resistant tumorsSun, 30 Nov 2008, 14:07:42 EST
- Molecular discovery points to new therapies for brain tumorsThu, 15 Apr 2010, 17:17:57 EDT
- New cancer treatment targets both tumor cells and blood vesselsWed, 18 Jun 2008, 12:21:21 EDT
- Taking aim at tumorsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 12:34:44 EDT