Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 19:30 in Psychology & Sociology
A growing body of research finds musical training gives students learning advantages in the classroom. Now a Northwestern University study finds musical training can benefit Grandma, too, by offsetting some of the deleterious effects of aging.
- Musical experience offsets some aging effectsWed, 11 May 2011, 20:32:50 EDT
- Taking up music so you can hearMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:01 EDT
- Music training has biological impact on aging processMon, 30 Jan 2012, 22:31:25 EST
- Babies' brains benefit from music lessons, researchers find Wed, 9 May 2012, 16:36:55 EDT
- Music reduces anxiety in cancer patientsWed, 10 Aug 2011, 3:06:58 EDT