Monday, April 25, 2011 - 15:31 in Health & Medicine
Patients with HIV infection without a prior history of coronary heart disease may be at a higher risk of developing heart failure, according to a report in the April 25 issue of Archives of Internal Medicine.
- HIV infection may be a risk factor for heart failureMon, 25 Apr 2011, 16:34:56 EDT
- Depression after heart disease ups risk of heart failureMon, 13 Apr 2009, 17:36:27 EDT
- Diabetes medications in same class carry different risks of heart failure, deathMon, 24 Nov 2008, 17:37:25 EST
- Heart patients with anxiety disorder experience more cardiovascular events, deathsMon, 5 Jul 2010, 16:36:17 EDT
- New hope for heart failure patientsTue, 1 Sep 2009, 2:35:56 EDT