(Medical Xpress) -- Researchers at King's College London Institute of Psychiatry (IoP) have identified a new gene which may have a critical role in the molecular pathways contributing to alcohol drinking and the development of alcohol dependence in women.
- Genes that drive you to drink (but don't make you an alcoholic)Mon, 26 Oct 2009, 19:37:12 EDT
- Research from King's College London reveals why some teenagers more prone to binge drinkingMon, 3 Dec 2012, 23:31:27 EST
- As college drinking problems rise, new studies identify effective prevention strategiesMon, 15 Jun 2009, 12:36:26 EDT
- Energy drink use may lead to alcohol dependenceTue, 16 Nov 2010, 17:05:37 EST
- U of M researchers find little action on recommendations aimed to curb college drinkingWed, 21 Jul 2010, 9:38:37 EDT