Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 05:30 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- There's no question, drugs work in treating disease. But can they work better, and safer?
- Scientists engineer nanoscale vaults to encapsulate 'nanodisks' for drug deliveryThu, 21 Apr 2011, 14:35:54 EDT
- Researchers create flexible, nanoscale 'bed of nails' for possible drug deliveryTue, 15 Jan 2013, 11:02:11 EST
- UBC researchers invent new drug delivery device to treat diabetes-related vision lossThu, 30 Jun 2011, 12:38:13 EDT
- Slow-release 'jelly' delivers drugs betterMon, 28 Jan 2013, 17:06:07 EST
- Drug now used to treat erectile dysfuncton may enhance delivery of herceptin to certain brain tumorsFri, 7 May 2010, 18:46:37 EDT