Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Research from Perth's Telethon Institute for Child Health Research has found a link between the number of stressful events experienced during pregnancy and increased risk of behavioural problems in children.
- Repeated stress in pregnancy linked to children's behaviorWed, 20 Apr 2011, 9:34:12 EDT
- New study links alcohol in pregnancy to child behavior problemsMon, 23 Nov 2009, 9:08:18 EST
- Maternal stress during pregnancy may affect child's obesityTue, 12 Apr 2011, 14:04:42 EDT
- Maternal stress during pregnancy may affect child's obesityTue, 12 Apr 2011, 14:04:39 EDT
- Acute maternal stress during pregnancy linked to development of schizophreniaWed, 20 Aug 2008, 20:14:36 EDT