Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 07:01 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- A little information can go a long way when it comes to understanding rodent-borne infectious disease, as shown by a new study led by scientist John Orrock of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and colleagues.
- Study of deer mice on California's Channel Islands provides new information on hantavirusTue, 19 Apr 2011, 10:36:08 EDT
- Big, old mice spread hantavirusTue, 6 Jan 2009, 19:35:10 EST
- Whole genome sequencing not informative for all, Johns Hopkins study showsMon, 2 Apr 2012, 18:34:08 EDT
- Monitoring killer mice from spaceMon, 14 Feb 2011, 23:50:38 EST
- Precipitation, predators may be key in ecological regulation of infectious diseaseThu, 14 Apr 2011, 11:36:49 EDT