The University of Maryland Solar Decathlon Team has unveiled its entry in the U.S. Department of Energy competition - a high-tech structure they call WaterShed, because it integrates a unique array of sustainable features designed to protect and make the most of the Chesapeake Bay.
- UMD Solar Decathlon team unveils 'WaterShed'Fri, 8 Apr 2011, 11:44:03 EDT
- New designs for smarter buildingsThu, 8 Oct 2009, 9:08:06 EDT
- Device proves solar cell potential of high bandgap inorganic nanowire arraysTue, 12 Apr 2011, 9:33:16 EDT
- Structure of plastic solar cells impedes their efficiencyThu, 7 Oct 2010, 12:04:17 EDT
- Forecasting the fate of fertilizer in the Chesapeake Bay watershedWed, 18 Aug 2010, 10:35:54 EDT