Friday, April 8, 2011 - 07:01 in Biology & Nature
Researchers from the CHUM Research Centre (CRCHUM) have identified a new gene that predisposes people to both autism and epilepsy.
- A world first: The discovery of a common genetic cause of autism and epilepsyFri, 8 Apr 2011, 7:31:48 EDT
- Treatment-resistant epilepsy common in idiopathic autismTue, 19 Apr 2011, 0:32:06 EDT
- Mortality rate is increased in persons with autism who also have epilepsy Fri, 15 Apr 2011, 6:02:07 EDT
- Autism Speaks presents the top ten autism research findings of 2009Thu, 11 Feb 2010, 11:46:33 EST
- UCLA/VA scientists identify genetic cause for a type of childhood epilepsyThu, 29 May 2008, 12:21:52 EDT