Monday, April 4, 2011 - 17:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists at the Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna) have developed a method to steer waves on precisely defined trajectories, without any loss. This way, sound waves could be sent directly to a target, avoiding possible eavesdroppers.
- Probing the dark side of the universeThu, 20 May 2010, 15:05:45 EDT
- The sound in Saturn's rings: RUB-Physicists explain nonlinear dust acoustic waves in dusty plasmasTue, 16 Oct 2012, 13:37:06 EDT
- Caltech engineers develop 1-way transmission system for sound wavesTue, 26 Jul 2011, 15:31:57 EDT
- MIT: Making waves in the brainSun, 26 Apr 2009, 13:37:23 EDT
- Cardiff researchers could herald a new era in fundamental physicsTue, 3 Feb 2009, 14:22:45 EST