Friday, April 1, 2011 - 05:20 in Physics & Chemistry
A top Indian scientist and government advisor has called for a moratorium on all future nuclear projects following the nuclear crisis in tsunami-hit Japan.
- Is nuclear power fair for future generations?Thu, 5 May 2011, 10:38:23 EDT
- How seawater could corrode nuclear fuelThu, 26 Jan 2012, 16:35:53 EST
- Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new studyThu, 12 Aug 2010, 14:23:54 EDT
- Self-powered sensors to monitor nuclear fuel rod statusTue, 23 Oct 2012, 14:05:13 EDT
- Enhancing nuclear security: Training and international collaborationSat, 19 Feb 2011, 20:32:57 EST