Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 08:04 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists in the UK and US, including researchers at Arizona State University, have been awarded funding to improve the photosynthetic process as a means of producing renewable fuel.
- Self-destructing bacteria improve renewable biofuel productionMon, 7 Dec 2009, 17:41:08 EST
- Nanowires may lead to better fuel cellsWed, 11 Mar 2009, 14:52:23 EDT
- NSF announces new awards that will investigate more efficient ways to harvest sunlight Tue, 29 Mar 2011, 15:36:18 EDT
- Green and lean: Secreting bacteria eliminate cost barriers for renewable biofuel productionThu, 26 May 2011, 22:45:24 EDT
- Scientists a step closer to producing fuel from bacteriaWed, 6 Aug 2008, 10:15:43 EDT