Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 08:02 in Health & Medicine
Pelvic arterial embolization or PAE, a minimally invasive, life-saving therapy, is a safe and effective treatment for postpartum hemorrhage, say researchers at the Society of Interventional Radiology's 36th Annual Scientific Meeting in Chicago, Ill.
- Pelvic arterial embolization for postpartum hemorrhage saves lives, preserves uterusTue, 29 Mar 2011, 9:04:52 EDT
- Fibroids cause women's lower urinary tract problems: uterine fibroid embolization helpsTue, 29 Mar 2011, 9:04:43 EDT
- No scalpel: Minimally invasive breakthrough for men’s enlarged prostates improves symptomsTue, 29 Mar 2011, 9:32:44 EDT
- Uterus sparing surgery is a safe and effective treatment for pelvic organ prolapseSun, 26 Apr 2009, 0:30:31 EDT
- Device advances interventional radiology treatment to clear blocked carotid arteries, prevent strokeMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:32:30 EDT