Friday, March 25, 2011 - 12:30 in Health & Medicine
(AP) -- The Food and Drug Administration has approved a breakthrough cancer medication from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. that researchers have heralded as the first drug to prolong the lives of patients with melanoma.
- New drug treatment extends lives of men with prostate cancerThu, 26 May 2011, 22:39:48 EDT
- Newly approved drug for metastatic melanoma nearly doubles median survivalThu, 23 Feb 2012, 11:36:56 EST
- Combo therapies tested to overcome drug resistance in melanoma patientsWed, 3 Aug 2011, 0:33:51 EDT
- MU researcher's photoacoustic device finds cancer cells before they become tumorsThu, 5 Jan 2012, 12:37:20 EST
- Researchers shine light on how some melanoma tumors evade drug treatmentWed, 24 Nov 2010, 13:37:14 EST