Friday, March 25, 2011 - 14:01 in Health & Medicine
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved the use of ipilimumab for the treatment of previously treated metastatic melanoma. It is the first drug approved for metastatic, or advanced, melanoma is more than a decade.
- Newly approved drug for metastatic melanoma nearly doubles median survivalThu, 23 Feb 2012, 11:36:56 EST
- Promising treatment for metastatic melanoma 'fast tracked' by FDAThu, 9 Sep 2010, 16:51:07 EDT
- Targeted drug leads to regression of metastatic melanoma with mutated BRAF geneWed, 25 Aug 2010, 17:30:00 EDT
- Combination antibody therapy shows promise in metastatic melanomaFri, 3 Jun 2011, 20:35:59 EDT
- MU researcher's photoacoustic device finds cancer cells before they become tumorsThu, 5 Jan 2012, 12:37:20 EST