Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 11:00 in Psychology & Sociology
The complex question of how children should give evidence to court particularly when it could be critical to convicting someone of child abuse will be the subject of a University of Cambridge conference next month.
- Complex questions asked by defense lawyers linked to convictions in child abuse trialsThu, 17 Jul 2008, 15:36:02 EDT
- Exposure to family violence especially harmful to previously abused childrenTue, 16 Sep 2008, 10:44:29 EDT
- The malicious use of pharmaceuticals: An under-recognized form of child abuseThu, 22 Jul 2010, 0:21:47 EDT
- International law permits abusive fathers custody of childrenTue, 7 Dec 2010, 10:34:01 EST
- Children who are dissatisfied with their appearance often have problems with their peer groupWed, 18 Mar 2009, 14:24:32 EDT