Monday, March 14, 2011 - 10:01 in Mathematics & Economics
Improved financial reporting at private firms benefits not only potential outside investors but will help the firm make better business decisions for itself too, says a new study.
- Improving financial reporting in private firms' interest, new study of emerging markets suggestsMon, 14 Mar 2011, 11:06:09 EDT
- Green firms rewarded by financial marketsThu, 29 May 2008, 16:22:04 EDT
- Exclusive marketing contracts best when competition is fierce, Rotman study findsWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:40 EDT
- Firm location determines equity issuanceTue, 24 Jun 2008, 11:29:47 EDT
- NJIT expert on market failure says letting Lehman go was good thingThu, 10 Sep 2009, 18:07:48 EDT