Tuesday, March 1, 2011 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Fossilized bones discovered in Texas from a flying reptile that died 89 million years ago may be the earliest occurrence in the world of the prehistoric creature known as Pteranodon.
- Rare 89 million-year-old flying reptile fossil from Texas may be world's oldest PteranodonTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:39:16 EST
- 96-million-year-old fossil suggests prehistoric crocodile Terminonaris was Texas nativeWed, 20 Jul 2011, 21:19:45 EDT
- Rare 95 million-year-old flying reptile Aetodactylus halli is new pterosaur genus, speciesTue, 27 Apr 2010, 12:32:43 EDT
- Possible discovery of earliest animal life pushes back fossil recordTue, 17 Aug 2010, 14:22:36 EDT
- Air-filled bones helped prehistoric reptiles take first flightTue, 17 Feb 2009, 21:14:21 EST