(PhysOrg.com) -- Muba Taher, a clinical assistant professor in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry at the University of Alberta, is doing what he can to protect organ-transplant patients from a particular vulnerability: this group is highly susceptible to skin cancer.
- Cancer risk the same for kidney transplant recipients, no matter the drugThu, 29 Apr 2010, 17:59:32 EDT
- Recipients of organ transplants at increased risk for broad range of cancersTue, 1 Nov 2011, 20:38:16 EDT
- Heart transplant patients appear to have elevated risk for multiple skin cancersMon, 21 Dec 2009, 17:30:39 EST
- Mount Sinai researchers find structural basis for incidence of skin cancers in a genetic disorderWed, 23 Jun 2010, 13:33:22 EDT
- Heart transplant patients at risk for serious skin cancersThu, 30 Jun 2011, 15:36:46 EDT