Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 14:31 in Earth & Climate
A mud volcano that has displaced more than 13,000 Indonesian families will erupt for at least a quarter of century, emitting belches of flammable gas through a deepening lake of sludge, scientists reported on Thursday.
- Strongest evidence to date shows link between exploration well and Lusi mud volcanoThu, 11 Feb 2010, 20:29:30 EST
- Marine scientists discover deepest undersea erupting volcanoThu, 17 Dec 2009, 17:39:32 EST
- Pre-eruption earthquakes offer clues to volcano forecastersWed, 16 Dec 2009, 19:08:11 EST
- Marine scientists return from expedition to erupting undersea volcanoTue, 5 May 2009, 11:39:10 EDT
- Eruptive characteristics of Oregon's Mount Hood analyzedMon, 2 Aug 2010, 14:22:13 EDT