A $28 million University of Colorado Boulder instrument developed to study changes in the sun's brightness and its impact on Earth's climate is one of two primary payloads on NASA's Glory mission set to launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California on Feb. 23.
- Feb. 23 NASA mission to tote $28 million CU-Boulder instrument and tiny student satelliteTue, 22 Feb 2011, 14:02:13 EST
- CU-Boulder team to build $34 million instrument package for environmental satelliteTue, 13 May 2008, 17:42:34 EDT
- $32 million CU-Boulder instrument package to study space weather set for NASA launch Feb. 9Thu, 4 Feb 2010, 15:05:00 EST
- Hubble repair mission carrying $70 million CU-Boulder instrument on track for May 11 launchThu, 7 May 2009, 16:22:13 EDT
- NASA prepares to launch next Earth-observing satellite missionThu, 20 Jan 2011, 17:02:34 EST