Asian Americans are widely viewed as "model minorities" on the basis of education, income and competence. But they are perceived as less ideal than Caucasian Americans when it comes to attaining leadership roles in U.S. businesses and board rooms, according to researchers at the University of California, Riverside.
- 'Model minority' not perceived as model leaderThu, 17 Feb 2011, 9:54:56 EST
- Studies show huge health disparities among Asian-Americans, native Hawaiians, Asian immigrantsThu, 18 Mar 2010, 17:35:44 EDT
- Research exposes racial discrimination against Asian-American men in job marketTue, 7 Dec 2010, 0:51:32 EST
- Americans' views of college access varied, often inflatedFri, 8 Apr 2011, 17:34:05 EDT
- More research needed on cardiovascular disease in Asian-AmericansMon, 23 Aug 2010, 16:37:21 EDT