Monday, January 31, 2011 - 05:30 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- A large-scale UC Davis experiment with ants, lizards and seaweed on a dozen Caribbean islands shows that predicting the effects of environmental change on complex natural ecosystems requires a large laboratory.
- Island-scale study reveals climate-change effectsMon, 31 Jan 2011, 9:32:00 EST
- Snakes minus birds equals more spiders for GuamThu, 13 Sep 2012, 13:26:06 EDT
- Large-scale experiments needed to predict global changeMon, 2 Jun 2008, 11:15:24 EDT
- Climate change scientists turn up the heat in AlaskaFri, 25 Jun 2010, 15:58:04 EDT
- Lack of large-scale experiments slows progress of environmental restorationTue, 23 Sep 2008, 16:43:19 EDT