Friday, January 21, 2011 - 05:20 in Mathematics & Economics
Indian software major Wipro announced Friday a change in leadership to bolster its profit performance after releasing quarterly earnings that lagged its IT peers.
- Do your children push the boundaries? It may be a sign of future leadership abilities study showsMon, 28 Sep 2009, 13:08:04 EDT
- Large national study strongly links educational leadership to student achievementWed, 21 Jul 2010, 11:50:15 EDT
- Performance reviews are raising council standards, say researchersSun, 18 Oct 2009, 10:49:46 EDT
- Teachers can close gender gap in classroom leadership during medical school, finds UCLA studyWed, 28 Jul 2010, 18:22:10 EDT
- Girl power surges in IndiaFri, 13 Jan 2012, 12:38:51 EST