(PhysOrg.com) -- Creatures that live in the muddy sediments of estuaries have given Aberdeen scientists new insights into how critical the relationship between organisms, and the structure of the habitat they live in, is for the maintenance of a healthy ecosystem.
- Scientists find that rain may not always be a welcome thing to waterbirdsFri, 8 Jun 2012, 13:33:25 EDT
- Vibrant mix of marine life found at extreme ocean depths, Scripps analysis revealsFri, 22 Feb 2013, 11:02:47 EST
- Scientists predict major shifts in Pacific ecosystems by 2100Mon, 24 Sep 2012, 11:02:56 EDT
- Heavy metals and pesticides threaten a Huelva wetlandFri, 14 Jan 2011, 11:06:40 EST
- Death -- not just life -- important link in marine ecosystemsWed, 13 Apr 2011, 10:35:18 EDT